TEROSON MS 9320 MULTIFUNCTIONAL SEAM SEALANT
TEROSON® MS 9320 is a black, white, grey or ochre, solvent- and isocyanate-free silane-modified polymer also for the reproduction of flat- and wide-stream beads with OEM texture.
- It can be brushed- or painted over and has good adhesion to a variety of substrates. Skin formation time is 10 min.
- Unique application system to reproduce flat- and wide-stream beads with OEM texture refinish.
- Sprayable and brushable.
- Very good adhesion to a wide range of substrates without primer.
- Excellent UV resistance and weathering performance.
- Fast-curing and spot-weldable before cure.
- Very good sag resistance.
- Isocyanate-free, solvent-free.