Sikaflex® 529 AT
Sikaflex-529 AT is a sprayable 1-component PUR-Hybrid sealant based on the Sika Silane Terminated Polymer (STP) technology. Sikaflex-529 AT is used for seam sealing of factory-provided original structures (surface areas and beads) for vehicle body assemblies that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a durable elastomer.
Sikaflex-529 AT adheres well to all the materials commonly used in body shops e.g. metal primers and paint coatings, metals, painted plastics and plastics.
- Advanced hybrid technology.
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates without primer.
- Fast curing.
- Excellent working properties with no overspray and advanced non-sag properties.
- Reproduces factory provided original structures.
- Sprayable, but also applicable as bead or with a paint brush.
- Over-paintable with water based paint systems wet-on-wet and after skin formation.
- Good acoustic and mechanical damping properties.
- Ageing and weathering resistan.
- Low odour.
- Solvent and isocyanate-free and Silicone and PVC-free.