3M™ PANEL BONDING ADHESIVE
The 3M™ Panel Bonding Adhesive is a two-part epoxy used to bond steel, aluminium, SMC, and FRP (traditional fibreglass). The primary use is to replace quarter panels, roofs, box sides, van sides, utility vehicle sides and door skins.
- A high performance two component epoxy adhesive.
- Bonds a variety of steel, aluminium, SMC, and FRP (traditional fibreglass) non-structural components. Also use to reinforce welded or riveted structural components.
- Product has corrosion inhibiting formula.
- Has excellent shelf life, either opened or unopened.
- Heat accelerated curing.
- Glass beads work as built-in spacers for optimum bond line thickness.
- It can be spot welded through or used in conjunction with rivet bonds.