3M™ Cubitron™ II FILE BELT, 60G, 10mm x 330mm (3/8 in x 13 in)
The 3M™ Cubitron™ II File Belts 786F is a 3M best-in-class abrasive belt, designed for use with the 3M™ File Belt Sander, for tasks like grinding out rivets and removing spot welds. 3M Precision Shaped Grain is resin-bonded on a heavy duty backing for a more consistent finish, cooler operation and two times more belt life. The resin bond and a grinding aid keep this belt cutting cool and sharp.
- Features 3M’s tough and best in class Cubitron™ II mineral.
- Grains of ceramic/aluminum oxide blend are precisely-shaped, uniformly-sized and vertically oriented.
- Slices through hard metal for fast cut.
- Cubitron™ II abrasives run cooler, reducing risk of metal discoloration/oxidation and heat related stress cracks.
- A grinding aid further enhances cooler running on high-strength steel.
- Exceptionally long-lasting belt performs consistently and reliably throughout its life.
- Used with the 3M™ File Belt Sander, easily grinds out rivets and spot welds.