3M™ Cubitron™ II FIBRE ROLOC™ DISC, 80G, 50mm
3M’s Cubitron™ II Roloc™ Fibre Disc 786C is built for grinding, weld blending, deburring and other tough metal finishing jobs. 3M™ Precision Shaped Grain – a tough, hard, sharp ceramic abrasive – is resin-bonded to a stiff fiber backing. This disc lasts significantly longer than conventional ceramic grain discs, delivering a lower cost per grind with fewer disc changes.
- Cubitron™ II cuts 30% faster and lasts 2x longer than conventional ceramic abrasives.
- Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) technology employs microreplication for extremely uniform abrasive.
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super-sharp and cut exceptionally fast.
- Grains are electrostatically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear.
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life.
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond lend this disc long life and tear-resistance.
- Significantly longer lasting, complete more parts per disc and requires fewer disc changes.